Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lemon Square’s #NoLimitWithInipit: Make Your Own Lemon Square Inipit Dessert Contest!



Ever since I was a kid, I've always been a fan of Lemon Square products such as assorted cakes , snack cakes , cereal snacks, cookies and brownies. Every time my mom came home from work, I always asked if she bought Inipit Custard cake from the grocery store which is my favorite.



As time went by, I reinvented how I prepare to eat my favorite Lemon Square Inipit from putting ice cream on top, sprinkling it with chocolate chips and marshmallows, or adding fruits on it, and so on and so forth. Rave reviews from my playmates and classmates has always been the same- if it's made with Lemon Square, it will always be delicious!

When I heard about Nuffnang Philippines' Lemon Square’s #NoLimitWithInipit: Make Your Own Lemon Square Inipit Dessert Contest , I got so excited because this would give me a chance to share my own recipe that I've been preparing since I was a teenager and win prizes at the same time.



So here is the procedure on how to do my own version of

"Rocky Road Inipit Trifle Delight"

Ingredients:

2 (250 ml each) packs Magnolia All Purpose Cream



1/4 cup confectioners' sugar



8 pc store -bought or pre-made brownies , cut into bite size pieces



3 packs Lemon Square Inipit Custard Cake



1 cup chocolate syrup



1 cup chopped peanuts



1 cup chocolate chips



1 cup marshmallows



PROCEDURE:

1. Whip cream until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks are formed.

2. Arrange 1/3 of Lemon Square Inipit Custard Cake on the bottom and then arrange the brownies on top of it. Spoon 1/3 of whipped cream then drizzle with chocolate syrup

3. Sprinkle chopped nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Continue layering. Chill for an hour before serving.

Makes 6-8 servings.



I hope this will give you an idea on how to eat your favorite Lemon Square Inipit Custard Cake in a more fun and exciting way! Don't forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!

“Sarap maging kid with Inipit!” ‪#‎NoLimitWithInipit‬



3 comments: