Saturday, October 19, 2013

AirAsia Zest flies from Manila

Ever since I was a little kid , I've always dreamed of travelling the whole world .. not buying a luxurious car or fancy gadget but travelling to places that I haven't been .. it'a BIG DEAL for me.. like Seriously!!!!







I grew up roaming different places in my beloved country the Philippines and some countries in Southeast Asia - as what some people say a backpacker!!



I always make sure that I don't spend too much but at the same time, enjoy every single moment of it!



I always save money everytime my payday arrives for my upcoming trip and I always make sure that I always book 3-4 months in advance to save more.



I make sure I bring important documents , credit cards and emergency money .. just in case..



I always make sure that I check the news if there are any issues with a specific place I will be travelling to like current events,weather forecast etc.



To be honest I only fly via Air Asia in Clark because it is affordable , safe and they offer the best customer service! Their staff from check-in up to departure is sincere hospitable, and friendly making sure that passengers arrive and depart safe and sound. And not to mention, Air asia pilots are freaking awesome! I'm not gonna tell the exact details about it just experience it yourselves!



When I heard that Air Asia Zest is now conquering Manila at NAIA Terminal 4 airport , I got so delighted and excited because I don't have to travel an hour and a half from Cubao to Clark (which isn't that much of a hassle) , it will save me more time and save money for my next travel. AirAsia Zest may now take you to your destination at affordable prices (AirAsia Zest dares you to compare prices!) This time , all human beings can now fly hassle-free!

http://www.airasia.com/ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment