Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Riding the MRT at rush hour. Worth it?





Riding the MRT at rush hour. Worth it?

Taking bus to work based on my opinion is much more convenient instead of taking MRT nowadays but there's a catch. You need to be at least 2 hours early. Meaning, you have to leave your house not an hour but a couple of hours . It depends on what the area is but you have to allot 2 hours from your usual travel time which is a bit ridiculous for some.

I'm saying this because I had a horrible experience taking the MRT from Cubao to Ayala just a couple of months ago. I have to fall in line for almost an hour just to get an MRT ticket and believe me entering to the gates of hell (i mean MRT) is a pain in the ass! I will never recommend others to ride MRT on weekdays especially the painful peak hours.I've heard rumours that there are also a lotof things happening inside MRT aside from potential pick pocketers beside you .

P-Noy please take action on this..MRT is an important public transportation that needs to be addressed for its lack of security and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment